Sunday, August 5, 2012

6 months ago...

Six months ago yesterday, I gave birth to two amazing little girls that I had felt move and grow in my tummy...

Six months ago yesterday, I made the decision to try to save my babies lives because I knew they would make it...

Six months ago today, my babies were alive... I had the greatest hopes for their lives and never thought they would not make it... I remember seeing Shane arrive to the room at around 6 in the morning and going straight to the NICU to see the girls.  I was still in a wheel chair...

Six months ago today, the girls were doing good... The doctors and nurses did say that they were the smallest ones in there and that it would be a tough fight... But I never thought the fight would end so soon.

Six months ago tomorrow, the girls left us to go to heaven...

Six months ago tomorrow.... My heart broke when I loss both my girls on the same day... I still can't believe that this is my life... I have never felt such pain and yearning for someone(s) that I can't be with.

Six months ago... I loss my little girls... And with them, I felt my dreams and ambition drift away...

I miss my babies so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment