Saturday, May 12, 2012

just one day in heaven...



as i walked from my car to work on thursday i looked up and just thought "thank you Jesus for this day"... it was such a beautiful day... one of those days that there is not a cloud in the sky and it almost feels like you could see right into heaven...

tears rolled down my face as i thought about heaven and my little girls... i imagined that the sky was clear that morning so that the girls could see me and that i could see them... i wished that heaven wasn't so far away and that i could just get on a plane to heaven to see my babies...

i imagined being able to see my babies in a soft white colored room with a rocking chair... with no loud sounds and no harsh words or stupid people... i imagined a peaceful moment like when a mother holds her child for the first time and their eyes meet...and there were no tears, only smiles and happy thoughts... just to have a day where i didn't have to think of anything or be frustrated because i was safe in heaven...

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.


... i miss you my precious little angels... and i know that you both are resting peacefully in heaven... i would do anything for just one day with you girls and at times i want to just leave everything in this world, just to be with you... mommy loves you so very much and i hope you're taking care of each other... tomorrow is mother's day and i had imagined spending this mother's day with you two in my arms... but since you girls are in heaven and mommy is here, i thank you girls for being a part of my life...i am still a mommy of my 4 daughters... i love you so so much and think of you every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment