Wednesday, March 21, 2012

just one of those days...

don't you just hate it when you can't stop crying... when everything you think about reminds you about how sad you are... when it seems like every song, every word, everything, is just so sad... when it starts to physically hurt to be sad... to cry... you can't breathe... you can't think... you can't even get up... you wish that this was all a very bad dream and want it to just go away...

i thought to myself - what was i doing to trigger the crying this time... so that i don't ever do it again... then i realize that i wasn't doing anything different... i was checking my damn email and my mind just went off on it's own... and now here i am... crying my heart out like someone has died... wait... yes... 2 of my daughters have died... they are both gone!... and i can't fix it... and i can't bring them back... i can't do anything but just cry... and i can't stop...

please... someone bring back my babies and make this pain go away... please...... i'll do anything..........

today.... today is just one of those days......

No comments:

Post a Comment